- We believe and teach that ALL Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, and for instruction in righteousness. 2 Timothy 3:16
- We teach that historic Christian faith as revealed to us in the Word of God which was taught and practised by the apostles. Acts 2:42
- We believe that the Bible reveals the ruin of man by sin and his redemption and regeneration through his faith in the reconciling work of the Lord Jesus Christ on the cross. Romans 3:10, 23; 6:23
- We believe in the virgin birth of Christ, His sinless life, vicarious death, bodily resurrection, ascension to the right hand of God. We also believe in the imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ in the air to receive His believing people to Himself and later that He will come to earth visibly to establish His kingdom. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, Acts 1:11
- We believe in one church, the body of Christ, members of which are united to Him, their Head in heaven by virtue of their faith in His redemptive work on the cross of Calvary. Ephesians 1:7-23
- We believe the Church to be the dwelling of God through the Spirit, and that its members should gather together unto Christ and in His Name alone for the purpose of worship, prayer, ministry and evangelism. Matthew 18:20, Ephesians 4:4-11
This is a summary statement of faith of Exeter Bible Fellowship. Our full statement of faith is the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.